Monday, May 31, 2010

1991 Topps American Gladiators

As it turns out, Jhongy posted a pack of these just over a year ago (HERE).  I hadn't done my research before scanning these in, so here is a follow-up. Not surpisingly, there are several cards that we both had in our respective packs.  Also not surprisingly, I did not follow the show much.

I ended up with the sam esticker that Jhongy got in his pack.

The cards feature stills from the show and weird borders on the cards.  Many also sport stupid puns. It was the 90's. Everyone was doing it.


My brother-in-law (who is a 20-something) loves the show - the original version and the remake. In fact, today (Memorial Day), we watched the championship tournament from the second series.  That is what prompted me to open this pack in the first place.

No comments: